Here at Axol Bioscience, we are continually innovating the development of better in vitro cell culture systems to model the cell biology of normal and diseased tissue. Each quarter we release new products that come out of this melting pot and invite our customers to test them, provide feedback and share the data generated. This is called our 'beta' stage where products are almost ready for market.
We are always looking for collaborators to beta test our new products. If you can offer expertise in any area of cell biology, drug discovery, toxicology, electrophysiology, imaging or in vitro disease modeling, and are interested in helping Axol to validate its products in your assays, please do contact us by filling in the form below.
The following products are currently available for beta testing for relevant applications:
- Human iPSC-Derived Midbrain Organoids
- Human iPSC-Derived Renal Proximal Tubular Cells
- Human iPSC-Derived Atrial Cardiomyocytes
- Human iPSC-Derived Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells
- Human iPSC-Derived Sebocytes
- Human iPSC-Derived Melanocytes
- Human iPSC-Derived Keratinocytes
Thank you! Your request has been received.
An error occurred! Please email us at email@example.com.