Here at Axol Bioscience, we are continually innovating the development of better in vitro cell culture systems to model the cell biology of normal and diseased tissue. Each quarter we release new products that come out of this melting pot and invite our customers to test them, provide feedback and share the data generated. This is called our 'beta' stage where products are almost ready for market.
We are always looking for collaborators to beta test our new products. If you can offer expertise in any area of cell biology, drug discovery, toxicology, electrophysiology, imaging or in vitro disease modeling, and are interested in helping Axol to validate its products in your assays, please do contact us by filling in the form below.
The following products are currently available for beta testing for relevant applications:
- Human iPSC-Derived Midbrain Organoids
- Primary Human Lung Epithelial Stem Cells
- Human iPSC-Derived Macrophages
- Human iPSC-Derived Renal Proximal Tubule Cells
- Primary Human Renal Proximal Tubule Epithelial Cells on 3D Microcarriers
Thank you! Your request has been received.
An error occurred! Please email us at email@example.com.