Electrophysiological maturation and pharmacological responses of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cortical neuronal networks in long-term culture
Ikuro Suzuki, Associate Professor at Tohoku Institute of Technology, Japan who recently published his work with Axol Human iPSC-Derived Cerebral Cortical Neurons in Nature’s Scientific Reports (Odawara et al., 2016), presented our Innovation Showcase in collaboration with Alpha MED Scientific at ISSCR 2016.
Prof Suzuki discussed the following results from his research:
- Morphology in long-term culture
- Development of spontaneous burst firings
- Pharmacological properties
- Induction of epileptiform activity & effects of anti-epilepsy drugs
- Induction of long-term potentiation and depression
Please fill in the form below to download the slides.