Axol Bioscience Ltd is committed to being a trusted supplier of human iPSC-derived cells, media products and related contract services for life science discovery. The purpose of our quality policy and systems is to establish across departments an expectation for performance and quality standards that solidify Axol as a supplier of choice in the iPSC market.
Commitment to Quality Culture
• Function at all times with work practices that embody the 4 value pillars of the Axol organisation; Performance, Honesty, Transparency, and Accountability
• Adhere to QMS system that conforms to ISO standards and tracks quality metrics and review that system on a regular basis.
• Provide adequate training for staff to always follow established protocols and procedures.
• Encourages collaboration among scientific talent to ensure best practices are executed and reviewed regularly.
Commitment to Customer Focus
• Conduct a regular review of customer feedback to ensure that the quality system objectives reflect customer expectations.
Commitment to Regulatory Compliance
• Always comply with all relevant standards, regulations and industry codes of practice.
Commitment of Senior Leadership
• Maintain quality culture through line management and by personal example in work practices.
• Ensure the availability of resources to implement, maintain, and review quality policy and standards.
• Oversee regular audits of both objectives and practices within the QMS system.