We provide cost-effective services to generate multiple cell types from your iPSCs. Our protocols are tailored for large scale production.
The turnaround time for directed differentiation is approximately 2 months. at least three frozen vials of iPS cells per sample will be needed. One vial will be thawed and tested for mycoplasma. We will start the differentiation process once the quarantine is completed.
Once you receive the differentiated cells from us, our dedicated specialists will provide ongoing support to help ease the adaptation of the cells into your experimental systems.
What we can do for you
Our iPSC differentiation capabilities include:
- ✓ Directed differentiation of iPSCs to many cell types:
- - Astrocyte progenitors
- - Mature astrocytes
- - Dopaminergic neuron progenitors
- - Ventricular cardiomyocytes
- - Sensory neuron progenitors
- - Cerebral cortical neural stem cells
- - Cerebral cortical neurons
- - Motor neuron progenitors
- ✓ Optional electrophysiological characterization of neurons and cardiomyocytes via multi-electrode array (MEA)
- ✓ Characterization of all iPSC-derived cells using immunocytochemistry to confirm the epxression of lineage-specific markers
- ✓ Rigorous quality control checks to ensure all cells are free from contaminants and have achieved optimal post-thaw viability prior to shipping
- ✓ Ongoing technical support and a range of tailored media to ensure the optimal culture of all our iPSC-derived cells
Let us know
Do you have any questions about our cell differentiation services?
Our dedicated Services team can help you. Our iPS cell differentiation services can be tailored to meet your experimental requirements, helping you to save time and resources. Also, as a custom R&D project, we can apply our stem cell expertise to develop a differentiation protocol for generating your desired cell type.
Your opinion matters
"I've been able to grow all the cells that Axol generated for me from my patient lines. All the cells provided grew well and I'm very happy with the service as well as the quality of the cells."Dr David Millar, Human Molecular Genetics, Cardiff University
"Axol has provided us with more than a fast and reliable supply of functional cortical human iPSC derived neurons. It has also given us access to the collective expertise of Axol, whom we now view as much a collaborator as a company."Dr Eric Hill, Clinical and Systems Neuroscience, Aston University
"Axol Bioscience has been a valued and important supplier to our lab’s research since the company was founded. The cells supplied to us by Axol represent exceptional value for money, but, most importantly, save us a great deal of valuable research time. Throughout our dealings with the company, service and support have always been excellent."Dr Paul Charlesworth, Physiology, University of Cambridge