1. Simply browse our website and add products to your shopping cart.
2. When you're ready to check-out, click the "View cart" button at the top of the website. Shipping and tax estimates are calculated at check-out.
3. You can choose to pay via Paypal if your institution has a paypal account.
Alternatively, you can use a Purchase Order Number to place the order.
Simply email us the list of products you would like to order. Please email orders to email@example.com.
International or UK, please call +44 (0)1223 497 119
US Toll Free: 1-800-678-AXOL (2965)
Please fax UK and International orders to (toll free within the UK) +44 (0)8082 582 965
US Toll Free Fax: 1-800-861-AXOL (2965)
To process your order we require:
- Catalog number(s) of the product(s) you require (e.g. ax0111) and quantity
- Shipping address and billing address
- Purchase Order Number or credit card
- Your telephone number (so that we can phone you if we have a query)
- Your email address (so you will receive real-time order confirmation and information about the planned delivery date via email).
How to pay
Payment details are described on the invoice that you will receive after your order is dispatched. The invoice will be sent via email to the billing email address you specify at time of shipment and are payable within 30 days thereafter, unless otherwise required by AXOL. If you require a hard copy of your invoice to be mailed to the billing address you specify please indicate this in the notes section of your order.
First time ordering with Axol?
All new accounts are required to pre-pay for first order therefore we will send you a new account set up form for you to complete when we receive your order. Once we receive your completed new account form, a pro-forma invoice will be issued and sent to you. If you need any help or have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us- we are here to help!