This explains what we do with your information
This privacy statement describes how Axol Bioscience Ltd. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our web site: www.axolbio.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you so that we can process orders
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We may also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as education, interests and zip code
- As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Send General Communications
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you promotional communications
- Process and track transactions
- Provide products and services to you
- Recommend products and services that Axol believes will be of interest and provide value to you
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We respect your right not to be contacted unless you want to, and we do not sell, trade, give, or rent information that can identify you personally to any third party except as detailed below.
Axol does use third parties in order to fulfil certain functions on its behalf. Examples of this are:
- in order to ship a package to you, we have to tell the shipping company your name and address and possibly phone/fax number
- we have commissioned market research and customer satisfaction surveys with sections of our customer base
- In these cases we only disclose the information necessary to perform that specific function.
Links to Other Websites
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Axol Bioscience Ltd. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Surveys or Contests
From time-to-time we may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys on our site. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code).
We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to send participants an email, or to collect customer testimonials.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from Testimonials please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating/Accessing/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information or your email address changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed here.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Last Update: April 2015