Is Axol Bioscience right for you?
In our labs we reprogram human cells to iPSCs and produce iPSC-derived cells and critical reagents such as media and growth supplements. Our range of primary cells is growing and we strive to provide useful and relevant experimental data to our customers. We have a passion for doing great science, delivering fanatical support and innovating future products to help our customers advance faster in their research.
We are always on the lookout for passionate individuals who are ready for their next challenge in a fast-paced team with varied responsibilities and significant opportunities for growth. If your background is in stem-cell / cell biology research and you love helping people troubleshoot you might be well suited for a technical specialist role; if you can instantly build rapport, develop relationships and close deals then Axol could be the next step up in your sales career.
Current job opportunities are listed below, however, we do accept speculative applications. Typical roles at Axol include lab R&D professionals (human cell culture and molecular biology), product specialists, marketing, sales business development, finance, and logistics.
Technical Account Manager
Location: Based in San Diego or San Francisco, California, United States
We are looking for a Full-time Technical Account Manager based in California to drive the uptake of Axol products and services in California and the western United States. This is a hands-on role in a dynamic fast growing environment in the bioscience sector, supporting customers both during the purchase decision and after the purchase of Axol products and services. This is a unique opportunity to join our vibrant team, develop your own personal skill set and contribute to our continued success.
- Arranging customer visits and teleconferences in the area
- Present the Axol portfolio to prospective new and existing customers
- Respond to customer technical questions and liaise with Axol technical team to respond to questions in a timely manner
- Look for new opportunities where Axol technology may be implemented
- Create new opportunities for business in the company CRM software
- Analyse sales statistics in order to trigger adequate solution if targets are not met
- BSc or above in biology related subject or equivalent Qualification
- Be located in California
- Be a US citizen or have visa which allows to work freely within the US
Desirable Skills and Experience
- PhD in neuroscience, cell biology or related field
- Experience working with iPS derived cells
- Experience with account management or business development
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, Thank you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, thank you.
Before sending any CVs to Axol you must have terms and conditions and fees agreed to by the HR department. Please email email@example.com. No phone calls, thank you.
Please also note that any unsolicited CVs submitted to us automatically become the property of Axol Bioscience Ltd. Axol reserves the right not to work with agencies that do not follow the above guideline.