Is Axol Bioscience right for you?
In our labs we reprogram human cells to iPSCs and produce iPSC-derived cells and critical reagents such as media and growth supplements. Our range of primary cells is growing and we strive to provide useful and relevant experimental data to our customers. We have a passion for doing great science, delivering fanatical support and innovating future products to help our customers advance faster in their research.
We are always on the lookout for passionate individuals who are ready for their next challenge in a fast-paced team with varied responsibilities and significant opportunities for growth. If your background is in stem-cell / cell biology research and you love helping people troubleshoot you might be well suited for a technical specialist role; if you can instantly build rapport, develop relationships and close deals then Axol could be the next step up in your sales career.
We offer competitive salary and benefits
Current job opportunities are listed below, however, we do accept speculative applications. Typical roles at Axol include lab R&D professionals (human cell culture and molecular biology), product specialists, marketing, sales business development, finance, and logistics.
Inside Sales and Customer Experience Specialist – United States (Remote)
Location: Edinburgh, UK
Axol is seeing significant growth and investment into the Customer Experience (Cx). The Axol Inside Sales & Cx Specialist is part of the Commercial Team and you will work alongside the Technical Account Managers. You will be responsible for both the management of accounts and business opportunities in the territory, but also providing daily customer service and technical support via email, phone and virtual meetings. Above all else, you must love to delight the customer!
- Drive growth of the business by promoting and discussing Axol’s products and services
- Qualify and develop leads from marketing
- Filter incoming inquiries
- Process incoming orders
- Issue quotes and assist in converting these to orders
- Ensure our CRM system is kept up to date with customer details
- Assist in the preparation of sales reporting
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers
- Attending meetings and tradeshows when required
Required Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding of the Life Science market
- Experienced in customer services but wanting to move into a sales role
- 3-4 years customer services experience within the life science industry
- BSc in a life science discipline
- Driven, passionate with excellent communication skills
If you are interested in applying for the position, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, Thank you.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, thank you.
Before sending any CVs to Axol you must have terms and conditions and fees agreed to by the HR department. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, thank you.
Please also note that any unsolicited CVs submitted to us automatically become the property of Axol Bioscience Ltd. Axol reserves the right not to work with agencies that do not follow the above guideline.